Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Contemplating while Caffeinated

Is it enough to be able to type these thoughts...releasing them into a world of light and noise? I pause my fingers; the soft tapping of long nails against black keys fading into the silence around me. 

My heart pounds beneath a strong ribcage; thump-thump, thump-thump. Reminding me there are forces at work inside me allowing me to even breathe, let alone think and be able to write those thoughts out for everyone to see.

Life in itself is such an enigma of workings. All the factors that have to come together to create such a thing...a tiny storm of chaos, complex and ever changing... It makes you realize how precious each moment really is.

My reflective mindset is due to the memories of my Father...and that today, is 5 months that Death came, and took him home.

Today I am going to make a change. To show the transfiguration of within.

I am not who I used to be. I say this with an eerie calm and gentle clarity. She is gone. 

I, remain.

Who that is exactly...well, it's still a work in progress.




So much happening and yet I don't want to give too much away. Not yet, not yet.

Things in motion, irrevocable change, a shifting from one stage into another. Metamorphosis and rebirth.

When the wings finally dry, I'll share what's to come. 

-Anon-

1 comment:

  1. This is really good glad you're doing well. ... better. Stay strong girl. It was really good to hear your voice the other day. I'll continue to pray for better things. I'm proud of you.


    Zerrkhar

    ReplyDelete