Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Curious...

Do these words have any affect? Do they slip inside, weaving deep within and stir the imagination? Or do you find them as dull and as lifeless as the next pointless rambler?

I tried to write a story but found, even for me...it fell a little flat. Sure, it started out with potential but died somewhere along the way. I said I'd finish it for you...but not many of you are enjoying it. The ones that do; you have my deepest thanks.

But considering how things have progressed and the lack of interest in the story, suffice to say it's going on hiatus. Because let's be honest, it's crap. Plain and simple. I've written better and I know I have it in me to write something better then what I was trying to pass as decent. The hell is wrong with me? I'm damn good if I just dig deep inside and let out the emotion the way you're supposed to when you're writing a story.

So I'm gunna try again, try writing something that All Of You will enjoy.

If you really do like Within the Absence of Light, then please...tell me. Because from what the statistics on my page views has told me, very few people do.

It's hard to get this writing thing going when my brain is scrambled the way it is.

Well... I'm gunna try again.

Again, if you want more WtAoL, Tell Me and I'll finish it for you. Until then, time to work on something better.

-Anon-

2 comments:

  1. Hay lady. I just wanted to let you know that I read and enjoy all of your stories. I don't always get over here as much as I like (I finally got to read part 6 & 7 last night). I am what you would call a blog stalker, I don't comment but always read. I have always enjoyed your writing and can't wait to read more. Personally I think is this just starting to get interesting, I was asking myself last night "Now where is she going to take this?". It could go in several directions.

    I know you are going through a challenging part of your life right now, just know that there are people out here that do care. You cant force the writing, you have to let it flow. If you are not feeling WtAoL at the moment, move onto something else. Come back to it later and see if you still feel the same way. If you're not comfortable in your own skin you will not be comfortable in your writing and art (and we all have those times).

    So I will toss you a brand new kitty toy laced with organic cat nip to take your mind off your troubles for a few and hopefully make you laugh a little.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking and enjoying this story. I think your doing great. Hope you continue. :)

    ReplyDelete