Friday, March 15, 2013

I Think I Need a Caffeine Drip...



Woo I Live!! O.o

I finally crashed around...egads, close to 5 o'clock in the morning. And woke up at around...2:48pm. Talk about being back-asswards *chuckles and chugs the last of her cup of insta-coffee goodness

Dreams weren't too bad, they were weird as usual, but no real nightmares. I know I was searching for something, but I can't remember what exactly. All I know is that I feel like I was hit by a train *smirks*

*Makes another cup, proceeds to sit back down, blinking, and puts on some music to drown out the background*

At least it's another gorgeous day today ^_^ Warm sunlight, clear blue skies and a cool ocean breeze. You know what always tells me Spring is close? The scent of Magnolia during the day and the soul-comforting scent of Jasmine at night. Jasmine really is one of my favorite aromas. I should probably find a fragrance oil of it and wear it...see if it meshes with my body chemistry. I've noticed that warm, slightly musky, honey like scents tend to smell really good on me. Seeing as I have very sensitive olfactory glands (heightened sense of smell), I can't handle wearing certain perfumes or being around them for long periods of time. Especially chemically made ones. It tends to cause the back of my throat to itch, leaves a bad taste in my mouth (I hate chemical residue on my taste buds) and my lungs are agitated.

I've learned how to 'Taste' the air when catching a scent on the breeze. You basically breathe in through both your Mouth and Nose in shallow, short bursts. It's amazing how the scent can intensify, especially if it's food. Definitely try it out some time, it's actually a nifty trick on teaching yourself how to decipher certain smells.



*smiles and shakes her head* Gotta love the random crap I come up with.

I sound like someone who should be living off the land, somewhere in the wilderness. Which is actually not such a bad idea. I'd love to be surrounded in nature, away from all the noise and pollution. I'd still have technology around me, but I'm a fairly simple person. I don't need much, not really. I've grown up having to make do with what I had, and being thankful to have it in the first place.

I've questioned those with the need to buy 'designer' things when they honestly didn't Need them in the first place. But I've always been genuinely curious as to their decision for wanting 'expensive' things when they could get by with spending allot less, and I've also explained my reasoning behind it. Going about it the way that I do in a conversation like that, it's awesome to see that I've got the other person really thinking about it. And I also go on to explain that every once in awhile I indulge, but only after I've really thought about it and know, that I have earned it and have the means to treat myself without going broke.

But I'll be honest, even if I have the means and buy something I really want, I still feel a little bad afterward... As though I didn't really Need it and have just wasted the money on it. Even if the small thing I just bought, completely brought my spirits up.

*shrugs* I'm weird :P

ZOMG Sock KITTEH!!!
*giggles*

Well, I'm gunna run off now... A bit more out of it than usual (Gee, I wonder why?) but mayhaps I'll return later with some actually Interesting to talk about ^_^

-Adieu

2 comments:

  1. Omg! How did you get your cat in the sock! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish this was my Kitteh lol XD However, my kitteh GIR likes getting into the Arm of my Dad's coat. I'll have to catch him in the act one of these days and post the pictures :P

      Delete