Friday, January 24, 2014

Bruised and Battered the Journey Continues

Been a long while since I've been able to sit at the computer, fingers dancing gently along these black keys...allowing the thoughts to be put into words. Over a Month I believe. So much has changed that short span... I still feel as though I'm somewhere in the middle, drifting but not completely lost. Suspended somewhere in the middle of dreams and awake. Not completely hollowed out by chaos from within but not completely here either.



It's hard to explain what goes through my mind as I sit here typing these words at 8:50am on a Friday morning.

So much to say, so many emotions accompanying them yet just not enough room to get them all out properly. I'll find a way to do so soon... Somehow I'll beable to put the shattered pieces back together and make sense of the madness dancing behind these tired eyes.

One thing's for sure; Dad's getting better considering his condition. Yes, it's an exhausting job sometimes, but things are getting easier day to day. Or at least I'm adjusting to the way things have changed. 

I know this is short, but I wanted to at least update everyone that I'm still here and still trying to get by as best I can.

I'm sure there'll be more to say later when my brain has a chance to fully come back from the realm of dreams.



-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment