Saturday, February 25, 2012

Inner Battle

Ravenous... It slithers through the blood like acid in my veins. But I fight it; jaws clenched in a stubborn line, unwilling to admit defeat. I will not be broken by this thing trying to invade me. 

The chest tightens, a ragged breath. I fight the tickle deep within, choke it down, wait it out. But it persists... Yet I keep fighting. 

Only one of us is gunna make it out alive.

Guess it doesn't know who it's fuckin' with...

Gotta love bein' sick...brings out an interesting side to my usually 'bubbly' personality. And that's not even the darkest part of me... *Grins*

(No worries my luvlies, more ramblings coming soon...)

-Adieu-

1 comment:

  1. *grin*... My FIRST Tweet!... *hugs*

    (WHY if I have my account activated, do I still have to type those squiggly-words in?)

    ReplyDelete