Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wow...You Guys Rock!

It's only been a few hours since the launch of the Page and there's already 19 Likes O.O I don't know what to say... I'm not only blushing a very interesting shade of red currently *chuckles* but I don't know how to convey how incredibly Grateful I am...

It truly means the world to me, to know, that so many wonderful souls enjoy my writing. *smiles brightly* I've always been a bit bashful about my creative works, and because of this, I'm always really surprised when others enjoy what I've created. And man...I can't tell you how much You (Yes, All of You) truly Inspire me to create more! It's sounds kinda cheesy, (and let's face it...I can be quite the cheese-ball lol) but it's true.

From the bottom of my squishy little heart, Thank You. Truly, Thank You for joining me on this new journey.

*huggles everyone tight*

P.S. (Update) The Second Installment to [Wild Fury] will be posted Tomorrow. Be sure to keep an eye out ;)

-Adieu-

No comments:

Post a Comment