Friday, February 24, 2012

Music Soothes the Savage Beast

It flows through me, gently...almost caressing my senses with its enticing rhythms. I can almost feel the beat roll through me, likes waves dancing against a midnight shore. Seducing and haunting as it calms the wild inside of me. Ah yes, nothing quite like it...especially when one is exhausted, the body fighting an internal battle with a stubborn virus that thinks it can lay claim where it's not welcome. *sighs softly* I love listening to music...it's incredibly soothing. It helps ease the chaos of my mind. Well, some of it anyway *chuckles*.

It also acts like a beacon...pulling ideas from the darkness of my imagination like dancing fireflies floating effortlessly within the black. Their soft ambient light beckoning me to reach out a hand to touch that ethereal glow; making it mine.

I want to become lost there within that playful movement; the gentle freedom of being carried on invisible hands that'll take me far away from all the harshness of an existence I never chose. To be bathed in that beautiful serenity of sound and feeling; the sensation of acceptance...knowing that here, I'm loved...by music.

Wow I'm cheesy tonight! *grins* Meh, sickness induced ramblings...whoot! *shakes her head; smiling* Well, it is 1:06am currently and I'm still very much awake. Not that the Monster I'm drinking has anything to do with that...'ahem' *appears all innocent like* lol Honestly, with or without the energy drink o doom, I'd still be a wee bit hyper. Naturally Nocturnal. I enjoy being awake at night...it's calmer, more peaceful. Less light and less noise...(wow that doesn't sound like a certain 'Shined-eyed' beast of a man we all know...lol) And I definitely enjoy the whole lack of 'people'. I got nothin' against people, hell I'm a theatre brat and enjoy dressin' up as a Pirate for Renaissance Faires, which tends to make me a target for pictures, and I'm groovy with that. That could possibly be due to the fact that I'm in my element and I'm more relaxed. Where as in general, I'm tense whenever I go out and am hyper-sensitive to my surroundings.

Damn, I'm all over the place...are you bored yet? *chuckles* Man, I've got some crazy musings dancing in this over-active mind of mine... And not just any musings. The kind of musings that are seductive...  

A terrible growling thunder that feels like silk against my flesh as it rumbles through my ears.

Ya, 'those' kind. *grins* Inspired by a certain 'Muse' that's been hovering very close to me lately and I gotta be honest, I ain't complainin'. Especially after that dream...

-Dream Sequence-

Thick sheets of warm rain drenched me as I peered into the black and was suddenly met by a wall of muscle. Stunned, I blinked and realized I was staring up into two orbs of liquid blue fire that peered almost hungrily into my gaze. I felt the heat surge through me when I became consumed with anger; how dare he get in my way! It was His fault we were stuck on this shit-hole of a planet. If we'd gotten the cells back in time... 

A growl swelled from my chest and weaved through my clenched jaws when I narrowed my eyes, "back off." I snarled and watched the line in his jaw twitch. Guess he didn't like being told what to do.

"What was that?" That dangerous octave danced away from his full lips as he took an invasive step toward me, but I wasn't going to buckle. Not for him, not for anyone.

A very unpleasant smile curled my lips, "are you deaf?" I spat ever so sweetly and noticed a shimmer of silver echo within the depths of his glowing orbs.

Everything became deathly still...even as the rain continued to pelt our forms, soaking us through... I could feel his energy curling off of his body like tendrils of smoke. A thick tension began to swirl within the air, causing the fine hairs along the back of my neck to bristle and stand on end.

Something was about to happen within that thick darkness... As I glared challenge into that living starlight, I could feel a shift in him...as if something had just...snapped.

And before I could react, I was taken completely off-guard by those full lips crushing mine in a devastating kiss...

-Fades to Black...for now-

Ya, I know...I'm'a tease *giggles* but not to worry, there's more *winks*. Which I will finish and post accordingly, depending on if ya'll would like to read it. Thing is, it definitely wasn't a PG-13 type of Dream either, so it'll have an R rating. And this lil blog o doom Is R friendly, but I'm a bit shy about posting R related stuff. (Which is funny cuz I've won an award before for writing a very Smutty story based off of Sean Vetter from A Man Apart...*clears throat and appears all innocent like* ...anyhoo...)

So...ya, now that I'm sorta blushin' here, I'm gunna end this here blog of goodness and possibly scribble s'more of that dream down...may even add some Juicier tid bits for extra flavor *winks* haha alright, enough of my silliness!

Take it easy my luvlies! *huggles tight*

-Adieu-

1 comment: