Monday, June 10, 2013

Safe and Sound

Well, got home and everything is right where it should be (thank the gods) and by some random chance, an ocean breeze must've kicked up around noon, so this place is pretty much aired out. I have the bathroom closed because nothing is to touch the very WHITE bathtub until 48 hours have passed. I was lucky enough to be able to take a shower and scrub my dirty hair while visiting Tammy and Julie's. (Seriously, they are made of Awesomeness :D)



And you know what? Pez was the only one who needed to go into Julie's room (disgruntled old fart was showing his Feral side lol) but Gir was an absolute sweet-heart and was more engrossed in following me around the house or sitting up on the kitchen table rather than freaking out like the Old Fart in Julie's bedroom lol Gir was also very sweet and respectful with two of their three cats; Casper and Captain. Tiger, the big Feral (Also part Tabby, much like Pez) was locked up in their Dad's room because he's just as grumpy as Pez XD lol

All in all, we had a great time over there, and the day seemed to go by really fast. My Dad and their Dad got along great and talked Cars most of time there, which was another plus ^_^

It was a better day than I had hoped. All I wanted, was to have this day go by as smoothly as possible and not think about a stranger coming into my home. But Victor, (the bathtub dude) was Very nice when he showed up and seemed to be surprised at how nice we were to him. Hell, I even cleaned the bathtub for him before he came up and he seemed almost shocked by it. And he did, in fact, lock the door behind him. He even closed my Dad's room (where we had to place the Kitty Litter) so the fumes wouldn't get to it and to protect my Dad's things.

It was definitely a better day than I expected... And I have a sneaking suspicion that we (Dad and I) will be going over there more because Dad and Steve got along Extremely well ^_^

Kinda funny but sad part, is Pez peed himself on the way home XD Gir was fine, just vocal. And Pez finally calmed down... He's sulking around the apartment lol

So ya... I gots muh strong coffee, and I think I'll make somethin' to eat in the near future to calm muh tummy down.

Oh hey, UPS just dropped off our New Mr. Coffee Pot! 



Yay for having a decent day :D

-Adieu

1 comment: