Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally some relief

Coffee dances down my throat and pools warmth in my stomach as a cool sea breeze swirls through the open windows. Definitely a better day then the last, my soul feeling stronger, the internal wounds beginning to heal... Allowing the weight of the world to slowly break and fall away, giving me some room to breathe.


It's a beautiful day and I genuinely feel better. Mostly due to the fact that my Dad is showing obvious improvement in his health. He's more talkative, has more energy and has his appetite again. He's even managed to annoy me by rambling excitedly about things, which proves he's definitely feeling better lol

Things are slowly but surely, looking up and I am deeply grateful for it. Also the almighty Uterus has gone back into hibernation, so those horrific waves of unwanted emotions have finally subsided, leaving me feeling free of their chaotic snare and able to think with a clear head.

Man, I seriously envy you Males out there. You are damned lucky that you don't suffer the Monthly Self Destruct Sequence. Well, if you're close to a woman, in a way you do. Sympathy pains are a bitch :P

*chuckles and sips her second cup of coffee* I think it also helps that I finally had a night to really sleep and didn't have to get up at a certain time, able to sleep in and not feel rushed. Weird dreams, but not all that unpleasant. Definitely feel better today... I'm really and truly thankful for the break.

On a side note, I've been actively re-reading old stories I've written with Riddick as the lead character. By chance, found a few that I didn't even know I had and actually may end up editing and finishing. I was surprised at the plot behind them and the interaction between him and the female character I created. Definitely an interesting read; refreshing you could say.

I've also gone back into old Riddick stories others have written that I loved, and started reading them again. On top of that, I've been reading a werewolf story by Kelley Armstrong called, 'Bitten'. It's a personal favorite that I've read twice already and this would be my third shot at it. It's inspiring and a welcome place to go to when I need to take my imagination elsewhere. It's been a welcome distraction when my thoughts were twisted up like a nest of angry vipers jostled awake.

I really want to start writing, and I mean actively creating my own stories. It's been hanging in the back of my thoughts, like a growl whispering to me sweetly in the dark.

Instead of talking about writing something, I'll probably just edit the older ones I've got lying around and start posting them, one Part at a time. I'm tried of talking about it, I'd rather just get a fire lit under my ass and get it done. I'm anxious to do so actually, as though something deep inside is itching to be heard and is pushing me to get back into doing something I really love.


So ya...good times :P

And now, I finish muh coffee and get myself awake for my day. Gotta do some shopping and run some errands of doom... Yay for being all responsible and productive and junk. *chuckles and sticks out her tongue*

So I shall bid thee luvlies anon and return later with more rambling goodness ^_^

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment