Saturday, July 20, 2013

Joyous energy in the air

A good day, the feeling of warmth and sea air... The promise of rain dancing along a cool breeze as the heavens glow like living silver as sunlight fails to pierce a thick marine layer. It feels amazing today. My spirit welcomes the change; a wildflower made of energy expanding its shimmering petals within my internal abyss, straining toward the natural life force, ready to soak it in to recharge the soul.


Poetically, adorkable...no? *chuckles at herself and takes a drink of her coffee*

Dad's feeling better, so I'm feeling better and the weather is a very welcomed change... Seein' as I do love me some cool air. I never understood why I could sit outside, for hours on end, no matter how hot or how cold and just thrived on being apart of nature. There's something so freeing about it... Released from the typical four walls most find comfort and safety in... Whereas I feel caged and suffocated. Even though I was raised in this conforming society, I've never truly, been domesticated into the mass collective.

I'm too wild, too stubborn and definitely too pig-headed. It's hard for me to wrap my head around simply following along. Truthfully, I wouldn't know how. I question everything with a child-like curiosity, because everything around me is truly just too fascinating not to stop, break away from the line of faceless strangers and examine. It could be something new to learn about. There's an innocent part of me that wants to understand every one and every thing I encounter. I can't help it. My mind has never Stopped being a Sponge. And you know...I gotta say, that's a part of me I really enjoy.

Wow talk about going off on a tangent *lets out a soft laugh and takes another drink of her coffee*

I guess I wanted to write a little today before I have to run errands. I feel better, and sure it's a small thing... But to me, the little things are what count. An inch of positivity is a leap in the right direction.

Or something...O.o

lol Alright, I shall bid thee anon and hope everyone else has a great day ^_^

-Adieu

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear your dad is feeling better! was wondering if next weekend would be good for a session of burgers o doom? monsters @ Starbucks? let me know if that's doable?

    ReplyDelete