Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Jingly!!



Cold air dances around a relaxed form as fingers dance gracefully along black keys. The haunting sounds of Metallica's, "Enter Sandman' weave through the small speakers placed delicately within the ears; drowning out the white noise of the day.

My 29th year... How spiffy is that? (And yes, ever so shocking I know lol)

It's Xmas Eve O Doom and so far, I'm havin' a pretty decent day ^_^ Sure, there's no nifty xmas tree with shiny light bulbs and shiny breakable things my two feline boys would gladly destroy in the name of sheer joyful insanity *chuckles* But ya know what? I'm just a happy munkee ^_^

I've got good music, cool sea kissed winter air and a yummy caffeine filled Monster of Doom.

I'd try to write sumfin' cool and shtuff...but the mood I'm in (where my brain is literally running around in circles) I can't really pinpoint anything interesting lol

I hope ya'll are havin' a Great Merry Jingly!!

*huggles*

-Adieu-

No comments:

Post a Comment