Friday, August 16, 2013

Caffeine Makes Brain Happy

Man, I had a seriously rough night last night. My thoughts were all over the place, emotions had morphed into a nest of angry vipers and because of this, my body reacted by igniting my nerve endings with constant waves of pain. It didn't finally ease up until my Ibuprofen PM kicked in and I was finally able to pass out at around 1am. I woke up around dawn due to the bladder demanding release and came out into the living room to see what time it was. The clock read 6:31am and I stood there for a moment, debating whether or not I wanted to stay up. Sensing that I needed a few more hours, I announced in my zombie-like state that I was going to go back to bed, and didn't finally rise until 10am.



Now I sit here, drinking my first cup of coffee while enjoying the cool breeze with the scent of the sea along its invisible edge. The aches are gone, my body feels relaxed and rested and my mind is clear. I feel fantastic. I guess I just needed to sleep. 

I did try to get some writing done last night, and used that as my distraction until the sleep stuff kicked in. It started out more like a poetic description of emotion and started to turn into an actual story. Even as left field as it was, I actually just enjoyed the simplicity of writing whatever the character wanted to say. There wasn't any real planning or thinking behind it, I just did it and found it to be something I want to continue. I'm even thinking about working on it after I post this. Maybe once I've finished this part, I'll show it to you guys to get your opinion on it, see if you'd like me to continue it or something.

*takes a drink of her strong coffee* Ya, today definitely feels better than yesterday. I'm also Really looking forward to working at the Halloween store again this year, they sent me a letter in the mail before I left for Illinois asking if I'd like to work there again. How could I say no? 


*chuckles* I just need to find the papers again so I can go to the website and fill out the appropriate stuffs.

And yea... O.o

COMMERCIAL BREAK!



*giggles* Not enough random goodness for ya? Have Another!!! O.o


*giggles'n'snorts*

Honestly, that's all I got right now... Yay for brain-farts O'Doom! XD

Later days ;)

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment