Tuesday, May 14, 2013

...I think I broke something...O.o



My body hates me... *growls softly and proceeds to drink a rare cup of afternoon Doom...* I lubses me some of that delicious coffee...'tis ever so magical ^_^

Oh and I may have lost my mind. Wait... One must Have said brainmeats in the first place for such an event to occur...

Well then...this is awkward... O.O

And time for a commercial break!!!

 

*giggles'n'shakes her head*

I have no idea why I was compelled to write a quick blog while taking a break O'Doom from Rearranging and Cleaning. Possibly due to the need of something less sanity straining. Rambling through prose is ever so therapeutic for this crazy woman sitting before a ghostly monitor screen.

And wouldn't ya know, the body is trying to initiate some good old fashioned pay-back... I can feel those wretched, internal walls thrumming with the promise of agony. *sighs softly and grumbles* Gotta love Mother Nature's sense of Humor. Heh...

On a pleasant note, it's incredibly beautiful today. Windows open, cool Ocean breeze trickling in while the heat of the afternoon sun bleeds off into the horizon. The cooler temperature mixed with humidity from the sea definitely helps my disgruntled state. I've been damned determined to remain positive today. I've even done wonders in the abyss that is known as my 'Room' *shudders

'Tis a frightening place...kinda like Thunder Dome; Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves. 

More like, "One Woman Enters, No Sanity Leaves" lol



Yay rambling goodness!! *ponders the possibility of killing her struggling sanity with the clever use of a Q-Tip* That'd be painful, sure...but also entertaining ^_^

Oi...*goes to chuckle when a burning wave of searing pain envelops her inner workings, causing her to double over and growl through clenched teeth*Oh...this is just...dandy.

Pre-horror O'Doom! Seriously? *stares angrily at mystical floating bubble in the sky* You really wanna add fuel to the fire? Ugh...sadistic behstid...

So anyway, guess this is gunna be a fun-filled day of underhanded shenanigans handed out by the fates ^_^ Oh...Joy...

*Growls something unintelligible under her breath and glares at the screen; right eye twitching*

Time for Another Commercial Break! Taste the Madness! IT'S DELICIOUS!!!


Yup...it's official... I've lost muh gorramed mind XD

And on that note, I'm going to finish this here cup O'deliciousness, ignore my Uterus slow decent into Madness and get back to work. Weeee....

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment