Friday, May 3, 2013

Muh Brain Meats Is a Cookin'!



Warm, dry air coils around me... Seeking, relentless...for a weakness. Hellbent on finding a way to curl inside my tired flesh; the aching form fighting to keep the heat out. An internal struggle of elements, the negatively charged energy forceful as it attacks my delicate skin. But I will not bend, having lived in the land of fire and sand for a better portion of my life, I know how to keep this unwelcome warmth from burying itself uncomfortably in my veins.

I drench my hair with cold water, than pull my long, wet mane up into a messy bun at the top of my head and feel my temperature drop as the water trickles down my hot flesh. Works like a charm ;) Definitely forces the body temperature down when you don't have air conditioning due to how old your building is. Not that we ever truly need it, living not far from the mighty Pacific. But on days like this, you've gotta improvise.

 

Or you end up looking like you just walked of Dante's Inferno XD

*chuckles and sips her Monster O'Doom*

The end of a Long week... The Beginning of an eventful weekend ^_^ Though I'm exhausted and slightly warn out from living a relatively 'Normal' week, I really look forward to the escape of Faire and the Souls I've come to call Family.

*yawns and appears like a disgruntled ferret*

I think today is the first in quite awhile that I've woken up so late... Saying 10am is Late for me is like Doc Brown not knowing what a Flux Capacitor is Oo Dear Gods I could cause a Paradox in the Space Time Continuum, that could Jump Start the Zombie Apocalypse!!

...Great Scot...
*giggles'n'shakes her head* Yes, I am a dork :P

And seeing as I'm struggling to stay awake and cool off, I need to run amok and get ready for the weekend. 

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment