Thursday, April 18, 2013

DOOOOM! N'shtuff ^_^

I stand within the flames, a broken lanyard of memories strewn out before me... Calling out in a faded whisper, a lost echo swallowed by the fates... Remember the past, both Tragic and Beautiful... Remember our names, so that when you speak them, a smile will stain your lips.

These gentle words, bittersweet as they weave a path of warmth through the mind, reminding me of the love shared by those I've bid farewell along this winding road through life.

Soft footsteps echo behind me as my bare feet step carefully against the earth. Wandering without pause toward the future with a sense of wonder... Not truly knowing what lies ahead, but knowing instinctively, that whatever comes my way... Will be amazing.

*  *  *

Yay for poetic goodness whilst half asleep. *chuckles and drinks down the rest of her instant coffee o doom*


You ever have one of those moments, when you have something in mind...and attempt to do said thing of doom, and find that due to an event out of your control, you're left sitting there going... 'Well crap.'..?

I'm definitely suffering from that, hell...have been for the past few days. Friggin' hormones. *grumbles and sighs* It's irritating to say the least... Especially when it feels as though some Thing is crawling through Every Inch of your Veins and you Swear that at any moment your flesh is about to explode in all directions only to reveal a beast in its place...its soaked fur appearing black, as warm streams of crimson drips from its growling form...

Helluva'n image, huh? *grins* Ah, coffee time! *thriller shuffles toward kitchen o doom* SUCCESS!! *returns with cup of Deliciousness*

Me, a dork? Never! *giggles'n'sips instant caffeine of doom* Alright, so what was I rambling on about? Ah yes... The evil body of doom making me feel like a shape-shifter stuck in Neutral *chuckles at the image*

*grumbles'n'sighs as a razor like stab of pain slices through the pelvic bone* It feels less like 'cramps' and more like Freddy Krueger is attempting to Redecorate the walls of my Uterus. *lets out a strangled laugh*

Slightly twisted when I'm suffering the Preview of Mother Nature's so-called, 'Gift'. I see it more as the Fates Practical Joke. *shrugs'n'smirks*


Usually I can deal with Pre-period doomage... But this isn't just normal 'moodswings' and 'light bloating' this feels like I'm about to give Birth to a Pterodactyl... LOL

Look at the silly Xeno-Walks Of DOOOM!!

And on that note of silliness... I'm going to sip on this here coffee goodness and find other things to distract myself with. Weeeee...

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment