Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ask and Ye Shall Receive!

So the Universe has a Sense of Humor...

Not only did I Macgyver my way around my computer and found my 'Lost' (more like 'Forgotton) password for my email O doom... I also found other important documents in my room. 

Seriously random, in the sense that I exclaimed the other day that I had No Idea where certain documents went...and just a few minutes ago, they literally appeared in front of me in the most unlikely place.

Thank the Great Bubbles in the sky that I've taken on the whole, 'Just stay calm and roll with it' attitude, otherwise I would've been an anxiety-filled mess right now XD

Especially after last night and than early this morning... Feeling as though I was continuously slamming my forehead against an invisible brick wall. When all I had to do, was take a step back and instead of looking at the wall as a whole, I decided to scrutinize every brick until I found a break in the pattern. 

Not only did I find it, but I think a few of those Bricks dropped on my head *giggles'n'snorts*

So Huzzah! Whoot! and YAY!

 
See how Happy this Ferret is? I ish dis happy ^_^

Three for the Price of One ^_^ Had to share my exciting moment of doom... Cuz, it was all awesome and happy and junk :P

Today is definitely turning out pretty awesome :D

*waves happily and bounces off*

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment