Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kill It!! Kill It With FIRE!!

Jagged shards of broken glass course a painful path through the delicate weavings of my internal being. I can feel each sharpened piece cut and slice, tearing at the swelling flesh, leaving trails of fire wherever they go.

I want to reach in and pull them out, regardless of how those jagged pieces may bury themselves into the palm of my hands.

This horrendous battle so deep within, is a battle I must wage with my body every moon cycle. I hate the pain it inflicts, the tsunami of chaotic energy that crashes through my emotions, making me feel fragile and weak. The ravenous hunger that overwhelms me, putting me on a dangerous edge of unhinged aggression.

I swear that if one could actually physically Shape-Shift, I'd be turning into a Hellish Beast every month.

*smirks and sips her yummy black chai spice o doom*

Gotta love internal workings that I have no control over. And no, I Refuse to put Birth Control Pills into my body, for that is the very reason a Rare Skin Disorder, that was Dormant, woke up when I was 14'n'a half years old. Taking that Man Made concoction, did More Harm than Good. And it's something I can Never be rid of.

Ya...I'm in a lovely state of mind... *smirks* Can't really help it, it's the Pre-Period O Doom symptoms. So I shall rename PMS/PMDD with the more Epic sounding PPOD ^_^ *giggles'n'shakes her head*

...it's the Only way to be sure...
Ya, that's exactly how I feel about my Uterus starting its Monthly Self-Destruct Sequence. *chuckles*

What sucks, is that I've been fighting to get my Voice back from damn near losing it completely due to Faire Shenanigans, and almost started getting sick... So I spent 40 Cashey Moneys on Vitamins, Honey, Tea and shtuff, so I could fight the bug off before it mutated and turned me into a Plague Victim. And now that I can feel the Bug getting its ass kicked, the Hormonal Cycle of Doom starts kicking in... Sending pulsing waves of Agony through my nerve-endings, reminding me that I am indeed a woman with working parts.

*face plants into the desk with a Thwap

Ya...and it's just getting worse, every day... So I wouldn't be surprised if the damned thing Crash Landed by Friday. And on that wondrous day o doom, I'm doing Kids Day for Faire. Plus, the normal Sat-Sun routine of doom.

Weeee... *twitch*

But eh, it is what it is. I also have work this evening, so I've just gotta buck up and keep going. Not much else I can do about it. Besides, why wallow in the things you can't change, when you can focus on the positive?

*winks*

And on that note... I shall continue muh zombuh goodness and try to ignore my body's internal melt down ^_^

-Adieu

1 comment:

  1. Thst's it! Take it out on the wee bairnes...it'll make 'em stronger n give 'em a life lesson!

    ReplyDelete