Thursday, April 11, 2013

*grumbles incoherently*

The body aches...as a deep growl traps itself in the back of the throat. Exhausted is a term used loosely to describe the level of consciousness I'm currently at. *lets out a growling sigh and takes a drink of coffee* Disgruntled Wildcat would be a better term... Especially for the way I'm feeling right now.

It's not due to Nightmares, my dreams were more or less pleasant. Mayhaps it has to do with being nonstop this week; never truly giving myself a day to recoup. Which wouldn't be so bad if I were accustomed to running around like a chicken with its head cut off...

Or perhaps I just didn't get Enough sleep? *quirks a brow* Eh... I guess this is just a morning where the 'grump' in me is present and just wants to go back to bed.

I'm allowed at least one morning of 'Garfield' like tendencies :P

Cuteness...it hurts XD
I look forward to Pirate Weekend at Faire... Or 'Swashbuckling Weekend' on April 27th and 28th. I get to dress up as my Crazy Piratey Self :D And apparently we're having a Steam Punk Weekend on the 20th and 21st. Not sure how I'll pull that off, but being an Avid fan of Treasure Planet, I think I can come up with something ;)

*takes another drink of her instant coffee o doom, feeling less disgruntled*

In other random news... I drove down to the Cliffs yesterday because it was the perfect weather and time to do it. And while I was there, I got an incredible shot of the Ocean that doesn't need to be retouched on my computer. I'll have to post it later to show everyone the prettiness ^_^

While I was there, I chased a Lady Bug, had a conversation with a Crow (he had allot to say), said hello to one my favorite trees and ran into something rare...

As I neared my Beast, Ellie, I realized there was a White Dove in the tree to my Right, just above my car. Not only was I brought aback by this... (Huge White Doves are NOT Common around here) I decided to get it on film as I neared Ellie and when I stopped for a moment to put my bag on her hood, I suddenly realized there was a Second White Dove, literally two feet away from me at the base of the tree. Now That's Incredibly Rare. So I have both on Film... Two Birds that are Not supposed to be in my area, that seemed to pay me no mind at all.

They only decided to fly off together when I opened my driver's side door, ready to get inside...and guess which tree they landed on? My favorite in the whole park, which was only two trees to my right. And they landed on a branch together, Facing me. 

The last time I saw a Dove at the cliffs by Random, was back in 2007, around the same time I was working at Faire.

Tell me that doesn't strike you as a little...odd...

O.o

Ya, I got nuthin' either lol


*giggles*

And on that magical note... I shall bid muh lovelies anon!

*waves*

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment