Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yay Coffee!!!

Within these scattered moments, thoughts and dreams dance ever so gently back and forth behind tired eyes, pondering the reasons for their being, the symbols from within...a meaning trapped on the smirking lips of my silent guardian of sleep.

I reach over with a shaky hand; small fingers curl along the smooth edge of my coffee cup as warmth pulses gently into the flesh. Carefully, I bring the cup to my lips and take a slow drink, enjoying the way the heat pools in my mouth and trickles down my throat. The ritual for the newly risen, when body and mind are emerging slowly from its nightly stasis.

Cool air presses through the cracks in the blinds and whispers playfully around my tired form, caressing invisible fingertips along the hot skin around my eyes, bringing me comfort as my body over heats; the coffee causing my internal engines to roar to life.

And as I struggle to break away from that zombie like state, I find my lips curving ever so slightly in a quiet smile... Knowing that it's only the beginning of a beautiful day.

*chuckles and drinks down the remainder of Instant coffee o doom from her cup so she can make another*

This makes me giggle XD
Got a busy week, but it'll just make the days go by faster until Faire this weekend. My voice is slowly but surely coming back, which is a plus (though some would beg to differ :P lol) *chuckles and takes another sip of her new instant coffee o doom*

Having a bit of an issue with my email account... Hotmail has now transitioned to Outlook and all I wanted to do was revamp my Password and guess what happened? It not only kicked me out of my account, but I had to send into a weird request questionnaire thing that will take up to 24 hours for them to decide whether or not they'll give me access... Uh, anyone else think that's kinda...crappy? *sighs* I've had this email account for I don't know how many years now... *lets out a growling sigh and shakes her head* I'm not gunna panic over it, especially since there's really nothing I can do but wait.

Now to distract everyone with random cuteness!

Replace 'Wernter' with 'COFFEE' and you've got me :P *giggle*
Yes, Ladles and Jellyspoons, I are a dork ^_^ *lets out a soft laugh and shakes her head*

Wow, it's currently 9:32am and I still feel like a zombuh...O.o Thankfully I don't have to work til later on in the day, which gives me more than enough time to fully wake up (though I have a sneaking suspicion the Hamster in my head is in a coma o.O) and allow myself to relax a little.

Yay for being a zombuh! *mini flail O doom*

Alright muh lovelies, I shall bid thee anon and continue ingesting muh instant-caffeine goodness so I can attempt to function later on in the day. Whoot? 

O.o

*giggle*

-Adieu


1 comment:

  1. Woots are acceptable! Wondrous day niecy o doom...***huggles*** drives off to make delivery.......


    ReplyDelete