Friday, April 5, 2013

Early Morning O Doom!!

It's 6:33am and I don't know what happened, but I overslept... I was supposed to get up at 5, but all I remember was smacking my phone to stop the horrendous noise it was making... I didn't even think about the fact that I needed to get up. When I finally realized it, I checked my phone and it was 6:15am...

*growls and shakes her head*

So that's annoying...

Now, I'm chugging my coffee, will have to run around like a Chicken with her head cut off, because I have to drive a little far this morning for work (yay for last minute plans) which wasn't a bad thing, I enjoy working... I just didn't realize how Tired I'd be this morning. I even went to bed at 11:00pm... But I'm tired.

And this is exactly how I feel...O.o *chuckles and takes a hefty drink of her coffee*

Should be a good day, I'll be getting home around 4pm and than I gather my Garb O Doom together and a few extra things for the weekend and get Ready for Opening Day tomorrow.

That may explain why my sleeping pattern's been outta whack...gettin' waay too excited about tomorrow.

*yawns and blinks; feeling like a Thriller Reject*

Damn...6:42am, and I gotta get ready...

I am definitely NOT a morning person. *smirks*

Alright muh lovelies, I shall bid thee anon and update with a longer post O doom when I get home from work ^_^

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment