Thursday, June 13, 2013

*Insert Inaudible Grumbling*

So...very...early...

Had to be up at 5am today... Gotta be there at 8am and get off at 6:30pm. It's gunna be a long day... *grumbles and chugs first cup of coffee* I was so tired that I literally passed out before 10 o'clock. But you'd think that when I woke, I'd have had enough sleep to feel awake...but nope, woke up half zombuh lol

*struggles to get up to fill her thermos O'doom with more of that life-giving caffeine, grumbles something incoherently and shuffles back to her seat*

I gotta ingest this as fast as possible so I can get myself in the shower. Ya, I didn't take one as soon as I got home, had a few things to do and by the time I could have, I was barely moving. I even opted out of watching my Supernatural (even though it was a rerun) because of how tired I was. That should say something. 

So ya, gotta take a quick shower, which will help me wake up and get my butt in gear for the long day ahead of me. I'll be glad to be able to relax when I get home.

Yay for zombuh goodness! *grumbles and sways over her coffee thermos*

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment