Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zombuh Rising

Tormented are the thoughts that coil like invisible vipers through my mind... Slithering methodically through intricate pathways seeming to stretch out into an eternal unknown as I struggle with the self to regain some sort of wakeful motor function. 



Drinking instant caffeine goodness seems to help... Especially now as I slowly devour my second cup. Did I mention I awoke quite early this morning? At 7:15am to be exact...to which I wasn't all that surprised due to my brain thinking it was 9am and not 7am. Gotta love readjusting to a two hour difference between California and Illinois. *chuckles and shakes her head*

Weird dreams again... (When are they not? lol) These were very vivid and only a few things really stood out and stayed with me, even now as I type these words and watch them fill a ghostly white screen.

I remember there being blood... Not my blood, but I remember how Bright it was as it covered the naked, ivory flesh of a young man who had no idea where it came from.

There was a huge black beast of a car that wasn't like any car I've ever seen... And It was Alive and a 'She' and was Hunting me and this group of people I happened across. But later I found out she was Herding us like cattle, wanting us to breed (don't ask cuz I got nuthin' lol) but I was the only one she was fascinated with and didn't mind me wandering around. She didn't see me as one the others. I wasn't Prey to her.

Then there was a dark Grey Falcon... It appeared on the ground to my right, and was quite big (about the size of a large crow) and decided to approach me. He then began gently nibbling at my fingers, (around my rings) and at first I was weary of that sharp beak, fearful he'd take a bite out of me... Until I realized he was 'Cleaning' me. I can't remember exactly, but at some point I bent down, offering my head to him and he happily started 'Grooming' my hair *chuckles*

This is what he looked like...O.o
Ya, definitely strange dreams... Not scary, really. Just weird symbols I now have to decipher and see what they mean, if they mean anything at all. *smirks and takes a drink of her Instant Doom*

Now, on today's agenda...I have no idea. Wake up fully, maybe run some errands... I've been drawing allot, so mayhaps I'll do more of that as well. I'm trying to realign myself with my everyday normalcy now that I'm home (Oh no...did I just use 'Normal' in sentence concerning myself?!? O.o Egads... I may have started the Apocalypse! lol XD)


Definitely need more caffeine...so much caffeine I crave... *blinks and yawns*

And on that note, my brain has imploded onto itself and I must find a way to get myself awake...lol

-Adieu

1 comment:

  1. hawk you saw was "harris hawk"...symbolizes cooperativepursuit and hunting...most hawks are solitary, lonely hunters...harris hawks breed and hunt in small teams...are you trying to do everything yourself? do you need to let others help? when the harris hawk appears, it is time to gwt help from like-minded individuals. reassess your goals...remember: as with all hawks have tremendous vision and are able to see larger prey and goals...this is from ted Andrews book animal-wise...hope this helps ( unka Ken the librarian)

    ReplyDelete