Saturday, June 15, 2013

*Huggles Coffee Cup*

Oh sweet caffeine goodness... How I Love Thee!! 


*chuckles and takes a drink of her strong coffee*

Had me some seriously Weird dreams again... Can't really pinpoint the images exactly, but I do know that at one point I was walking along side of Jensen Ackles (The Actor who plays Dean Winchester in Supernatural). The interesting thing was that it felt like an Old Friendship. He knew who I was and was glad I was with him. There was no fluffy/romantic crap between us, just friendship, and we even had a fun chat about his excitement about being a Dad, how Danni was holding up, how Jared and Gen are doing, etc. 

It was pretty cool and felt like we needed to catch up. He seemed tired, but really good. I think at one point I was telling him about Ellie (my car) and while we walked through this parking lot (don't you love random surroundings?), we just happened to walk up to my Car. His face completely lit up. He was stoked that he could see her and made a crack that Jared would be pissed that he wasn't with him.

Random right? I know we continued to hang out for a bit, just shootin' the shit and had a few laughs. It was cool...random, but cool.


*proceeds to lose it in a fit of giggles*

The Dream shifted and everything became a blur... I can't really remember anything important, I think I pretty much fell into a deep dream coma up until I got up. I originally rose around 8am to release the pressure to the almighty porcelain gods, but decided to head back to bed for a few more hours because I don't have to be anywhere for several hours.

*yawns and takes another hefty drink of her coffee O'doom*

 I'm looking forward to having a decent day/night. At least I hope so... I'm still zombuh-ish, still gettin' muh coffee on and hopefully will wake up soon. Keyword; Hopefully. XD

Alright muh lovelies, I shall now go run amok and shtuff...or sumfin... :P

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment