Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rising with the Dawn

Darkness surrounds me as I struggle to pull away from unconsciousness. I hit the snooze on my phone, not wanting to get up... But once 5:30am rolled around, I jumped, knowing I had to get my ass out of bed and make a strong pot of coffee.

It's now 6am and I'm workin' on my first cup. Why would I be up this early? I have work today from 8:30am until 6pm and I plan on leaving the house by 7:20am so I can warm up Ellie and beat most of the morning traffic on my way to work. Most people would rather sleep in, but I enjoy having an hour or so to myself so I can wake up properly and keep my anxiety back. I also went to bed early, so I had enough sleep and didn't feel like a Thriller Video Reject when my alarm went off.

*chuckles and takes a drink of her Strong Coffee from her Nightmare Before Christmas Thermos* I made me some rocket fuel this morning ^_^ It's strong enough that I had to add a bit more milk before it finally changed color lol



I definitely need it, seeing as I have a long day ahead of me. And I'll probably get home around 7:30pm (depending on traffic) unwind for a little while and crash before 10pm so I can do it all over again tomorrow. I'll just be glad to Finally be able to use my shower when I get home. That's definitely something I look forward to doing after work.

*yawns and stretches* I think I'll have a pretty good day, at least I'm hoping it will be.

Man...I had some seriously Weird dreams during the night. At one point, I remember walking through a strange landscape of clouds (Think of the floating islands of Pandora) and they were these beautiful, deep blue and silver colors, as if they were made of ice. I also remember seeing snow...randomly on the tips of skyscrapers as clouds surrounded them. 

Another weird thing, is I'm usually terrified of clouds in my dreams (to me, it's like Dark Water, they're Not what they appear) but I was completely at ease. I also remember looking down from the road I was walking on, to my right (just down the hill) and realized that it was full of tents and what not, like a random encampment of campers. And I noticed them because there was a wind dancing through their tents... Ya, weird.

*gets up and pours herself another large cup of coffee goodness* Mmm Dark Roast...how I love thee! *chuckles'n'shakes her head*



I'm just glad I went to bed when I did, otherwise I'd be a grumpy ferret right about now...and yes, the coffee O'doom definitely helps. *smirks* Me and my Coffee Consumption... It's a sickness, it is :P

Well muh lovelies, I think I'll end it here and continue to ingest this magical nectar of the gods, wake up and get ready for my day O'doom ^_^

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment