Tuesday, June 25, 2013

::WARNING:: Vent

::DISCLAIMER::
The words you are about to read are simply a means of release.
In this Blog you will Find Strong Language and Adult Content.
May Not Be Suitable For Sensitive Readers.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
*  *  *  *

There's a horrific tension in my chest, suffocating and squeezing the sanity out of me until I'm left gasping. I want to scream out, howl my frustration into the darkness, calling out to be saved... But no sound comes... No one will know of this pain I bear... This unimaginable weight bearing down, crushing the life out of me.



And there's no option for giving up. I've fought too long and too hard to get to where I am now, and I'm bleeding from my fingertips as I claw in desperation for a way out from under all of this debris I'm buried under.

I struggle to express my thoughts, these broken fragments of an unwanted reality I don't want any part of. I guess it's true what they say... It can always get worse. But god damn it, I will Not let that happen. Fuck the Powers That Be, they can kiss my big stubborn ass if they think I'm going to break Now. Not after everything I've lived through... 

You've already taken so much from me... Thrown so much shit in my face. You think I'm just gunna lay down and what? Give up?


You can go Straight to Hell.

I am not weak. I may be emotionally beat to hell and dragging a broken body along this twisting path you've set before me, but it doesn't mean I'm just going to stop. Heh... Fuck You. You Hear Me? I don't give two shits if I'm talking to the Fates themselves. Fuck_You.

I Bow To No One. Period.

I'm so sick of trying to keep myself from drowning, to keep myself positive when all I want to do is roar and break everything within a ten foot radius. I'm at that point where I just want to watch the world Burn...

...and laugh as the flames dance like hell fire in my eyes.

*growls* Not in a good mood... Pissed off at the fact that I fell apart earlier.

Stressed out? Me? *lets out a dark chuckle* How'd ya guess?

Gotta love creative prose... A means to release the rage...

Not enough...not even close.

I want to cut myself open and tear this beating traitor from my chest. 

All it does is Burn...

*clenches her jaws and lets out a frustrated growl* I need to get out...and drink until the animal calms the fuck down. Because tonight...well...obviously isn't my idea of a good time.

*sits back and growls softly*

...I need a hug...

-Stalks Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment