Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another Day, Another Form of Caffeine

This just makes me Giggle XD


Did a great deal of writing yesterday, something that hasn't really happened in quite some time... I was so consumed by it that I completely forgot to eat. But I wasn't hungry...weird, huh? And today, the first thing I think of when I finally rise from the grave, is writing. Guess once the Levee Broke, it allowed the debris to be washed away so the creativity could flow again.

And to be honest...I've really missed this. The ability to place my fingertips along this black keyboard and feel my thoughts forming into words along a ghostly white screen. It's pretty damned therapeutic. Or maybe I'm just weird? *chuckles* Must be a writer thing...

I've also decided to start creating a blog daily, even if it's nothing more than a few random thoughts about how I slept and how I think my day might be. Just randomness at it's best. I figure, the more I update, the more I bombard you guys, the more you'll be interested in what I have to say. I know my track record has been all over the place... Wanting to update, wanting to write, saying I will and as soon as I tried... I dunno, I felt lost and couldn't get myself to do it. 

Well, no more excuses. Gotta start somewhere, right? So why not today? :)

*pops open a Monster O Doom* Mmm Caffeine goodness ^_^

I feel as though a small weight has lifted...especially after all the poison came rushing out yesterday... Not gunna lie, I began to feel anxious when I realized it was posted and others could read it. And as much as I wanted to go back and delete it, I fought myself and thankfully just left it be. It was needed. It was a form of release. And it helped. I had to keep telling myself that... Hell, even now I'm still a little on edge that it's there as a reminder of the momentary emotional insanity I went through. But you know what? It was only a moment... And today, as warm sunlight dances through the open blinds... I truly do feel better.

Also, got allot goin' on in my life, positive things that can help with my future and my financial well-being. We all know being broke, is a bitch. But I have a strong feeling that's about to change. It's still a little scary, knowing I have a great opportunity being offered to me and being a little fearful of what to expect. I know I can do it, it's just the anxiety talking. And the funny thing is... The more Anxious I am about a new opportunity, it generally means it'll be allot better than I had expected. If I'm really excited and hopeful, it means plans will fall through. I don't know why it works like that, or why it's so backwards, but it's true. Ya I know, very weird *chuckles*

Well, I'm gunna wander off and try to be all productive and junk... Find out more about that opportunity and try not to over-think it too much and give myself more unneeded anxiety. We'll see how it goes.

Guess everything happens for a reason. ;)



-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment