Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yay Two Blogs in One!

[Started March 26th 2013 at 11:30am]

-By The Power Of 3-

It's amazing to notice strange patterns happening in my life and to those I'm connected to. Yes, there has been hardships...there has been great Loss. But deep inside the broken pieces of a shattered spirit, good things are blooming within the ruins... Spring has truly taken over the soul and is encouraging new growth. And I am in awe of what I see happening all around me.
"Ever Mind The Rule Of Three"
Those simple words keep replaying in my mind as my fingers dance along the black keys of this keyboard.

The Number 3 has always been apart of my life. In Numerology, it is my Life Path Number.
"People with a Life Path number 3 have a very high level of creativity and self expression. This abundance of creative energy, and the ease with which they are able to communicate in all areas, both written word and verbal, could lead them to become a poet, actor, writer, artist or musician. In fact many writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, and counselors share this life path number." [-Continue Reading Here-]
Sounds about right, huh? *chuckles* If you're ever curious, Numerology is pretty fascinating.

Now, back to the whole 'seeing patterns'... Things have been falling into place, more so than they ever have, and I'm merely being swept along with waves as they carry me forward. And this time, I'm not fighting the current. 

Yesterday, after the DEATH BEE -of Evil- incident *giggles* I was finally able to do the 1st thing on my list; buy tickets for a trip this summer. Than, quite unexpectedly, I got a call concerning that Possible Job Opportunity. And if things go well, this may end up being my schedule. Sure, it's part time, but I am Thankful to finally be able to work again and make my own income ^_^ So that's the 2nd thing on my list.

The 3rd, is working the Renaissance Faire as a Rabble Rouser for the Joust. All I have left to do this coming Saturday, is have my Garb Approved, my Card signed and I'm set!

I'm honestly still in a state of...

*giggles as Keanu's voice fills her head*

The strangest part, is that I Knew this would happen. I remember thinking about it back in early February. I could see a path ahead of me that looked promising, and said to myself, "I could definitely work Faire this Year, as long as I can Get a Job to support myself and help my Dad, and that way I'll stay busy before this Summer."

I considered it, began carefully planning it out, verbalized it...and the next thing I know, it literally started Happening. And it wasn't just a fanciful 'what if' or 'that would be nice, but'. It was something I wanted. And instead of making excuses, fearful of failure, I decided to just go with it.

This is all very weird, even to me. (And I'm pretty damned weird lol) but I Did Ask For This. I especially wanted to gain the means to afford taking my GED test. That's the something I really want to finish before this year is over. And once that's done, I will look into going to college for a Bachelors Degree.

I honestly didn't want to be stagnant anymore; feeling as though I'm nothing more than a shadow against the wall, watching as the world continued to spin all around me. I don't want to let anxiety induced fears, dictate my life. They're only hindering my ability to finally stand on my own. And I refuse to be a victim of self doubt.

-*-*-*-*-

[New Post O Doom! March 27th 2013 at 11:17am]
See this Artwork O Doom? Ya... I wanna do this... Just hide in a Big Ole Cup of Coffee Goodness...

Thankfully, the random stabs of Pain hitting my midsection were only a warning of the 'Screaming Eagle' that was circling overhead and was only a matter of time before it decided to Crash Land in an agonizing fashion.

No, instead it waited until after I'd Finally passed out at 5am (I was distracted by cramps O doom and Girl Interrupted)...only to wake me up at 10:21am, feeling as though Xeno's and Predators were having themselves a drunken brawl for shits'n'giggles.

Seriously, this is what it looks like inside my Uterus...Right this very moment... O.o
*chuckles'n'shakes her head* Oi...

Go figure it would Hit smack Dab on the Full Moon. I'm surprised I haven't shifted into some kind of hell beast already (physically, anyway...:P)

Well muh lovelies, I must bid thee anon for now and shall return with more magical rambling shenanigans when I have a few more cups of coffee ^_^

-Adieu


No comments:

Post a Comment