Thursday, March 28, 2013

Zombie, Interrupted

Agreed!! lol XD


Sitting within the early morning light, song birds sing their praises into the trees, allowing the playful breeze to carry the melody of Spring into the sky. It's a beautiful day as I attempt to shake my zombie-like state, sipping the warm contents of my instant-coffee of doom, hoping it works faster with every drink I take.

And as I sit here, my mind pushes away the cloud of sleep that surrounds my thoughts like a thick fog sent from Silent Hill. *giggles at the image of a tiny Pyramid Head running in terror from a disgruntled hamster in a giant wheel, hellbent on running him over*

ACK! It's a Chibi Pyramid Head! RUN!...err, away? O.o

Not gunna lie, that mental image is going to continue making me giggle until I finally sketch it out, turning it into a mini comic XD

I actually feel pretty good right now, considering my body is suffering the monthly cycle O doom. It's funny, I tend to act like a guy about it... Because when it 'Crash Lands' I'm sitting here going, "Didn't this Just happen a Month ago?!" *chuckles'n'shakes her head*

As I sit here, I try to think of something interesting to talk about... But find myself running into a proverbial 'brick wall' because I'm still partially asleep and the hamster in my head is too busy going after 'Mini Pyramid Head' *laughs softly and takes another drink of her insta-coffee O doom*

Mmm Intsa-coffee... Tis ever so magical...and shtuff...err, sumthin'...O.o

*shakes her head* I am a silly munkee this morning XD

I guess the only interesting thing I can think of currently to talk about, is that as I watched 'Girl, Interrupted' the other night... I came to realize that Susanna (Winona Ryder) and Lisa (Angelina Jolie) are actually different parts of my personality that I identify with. Susanna is the confused, broken, sensitive writer, and Lisa is the rebellious, wild-child with serious anger issues. Thankfully, I'm a healthy balance of Both, but it was interesting for me to finally realize Why I enjoyed that movie so much. It was as though I was watching it for the first time. Noticing little things I hadn't picked up on before.

It's actually a brilliant movie, and shows how very different things are (considering this movie was based on 1968) but also still very similar. Especially the part where I believe a Guidance Counselor of her High School was asking her why she was the only Senior who didn't plan to go to college and what she planned to do with her life. 

Susanna replied with, "I want to be a writer." To which the woman just blinked at her and repeated, "But what do you plan to do with your life." Completely disregarding what Susanna just told her. As if writing wasn't an actual 'Career' (different times I guess). But not completely... I remember dealing with the same kind of Old Fashioned Attitude growing up.

I wanted to Act, Sing and Write... And was badgered as a child into early Adult Hood that it would never amount to anything, and I should just focus on finding a good husband (That's 'Old Country' values for ya lol).

Even with certain Adults telling me what I 'Should' and 'Shouldn't Do', I decided to do what was Best for Me and what made Me Happy. I was respectful of their advice, but I could never be someone I'm not, or go against my own nature. If my personal decisions have no real effect on you and your life, and I'm harming none, than why continue to press your own views on me, when I wouldn't do that to you? (That right there, can be said for a Great many issues currently happening in our world today. Especially the whole 'Marriage' thing.)

My view on that Topic is simple. Everyone, Deserves the Right, to be just as Miserable as Everybody else ^_^ *chuckles* You know what I mean ;)

This world is big enough for everyone, but I suppose its Human Nature to nit-pick and attack things it just doesn't understand. And instead of making the effort to Learn and Understand, they'd rather stubbornly hide behind their own fears and refuse to move forward. I can understand Tradition. But I don't accept bigotry for the sake of, "Well I don't think it's right so I'm gunna push my views down your throat" Seriously? What about humility and acceptance? Just because You, Yourself don't feel comfortable with someone else's decision, doesn't give You the Right to Tell Them, that They Are Wrong.

To Each Their Own, ya know?

I'm gunna step away from this subject (which branches off into so many different facets of our society) because I can go on for hours. There just isn't enough insta-coffee of doom or braincells for such a blog lol

And on that magical note of goodness, I shall bid muh luvlies anon and ingest more caffeine goodness ^_^

*huggles'n'waves*

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment