Sunday, March 10, 2013

Poetic Goodness, Random Girl Scout Cookie Shenanigans and Gir Dancin' like a Munkee!



Time slithers and sways, a broken record of forgotten yesterdays… We reach out a hand, careful and cautious, wondering if the guard-dog of fate will snap at our fingertips. Terrified in the knowledge that we don’t know what to expect as the beast stands before us, a vessel of the universe, glaring down into our souls making us realize how truly small we really are.

But this beast I do not fear. A child’s innocence has led me here. I willingly walk forward and offer my hand, knowing those dagger like teeth could tear my dreams away in a single bite. There’s an eerie calm in this moment, surrounded in darkness as I gaze into the eyes of time itself, made flesh by the energy of endless starlight.

I stand my ground as it approaches me; massive head craning down to bring its powerful jaws to my small hand. I can feel its hot breath enveloping my skin, the delicate hairs bristle and stand on end as Goosebumps rise along my flesh. I can feel the thrum of its life force dancing into my pores, trickling through the muscle and bone…flooding my veins.

I fight the urge to catch my breath, knowing I need to be still, knowing this is a test. My hand remains out stretched as those razor sharp canines fill my sight, the jaws partially open, as if considering a bite. But I refuse to show fear, refuse to back away. I have just this moment…this is the role I have to play.

An offering of complete trust, so fragile and delicate before this immense power, given form in the guise of a monstrous beast.

Without warning…everything seems to stop.

The world becomes muted, nothing more than white noise trapped in the background. I take a single breath and before I can release it, my hand is nudged by a cold nose pressing up into my palm.

A smile curves my lips as the beast appears to bow before me, lowering its massive form to my level so I can run my hand along its muzzle and gently brush my fingertips through the finely placed hairs between its brow. Such a frighteningly beautiful creature, allowing me this precious moment of affection. A gift from standing vulnerable before the fates, a show of trust by an innocent soul…

And in turn, I was given an offering of Peace…

In that moment we had bonded…

Finding Hope within the Darkness…

Protected, made Safe...in the Eyes of the Beast.

Wolf Eyes by FullmetalFox


-Fades to Black-

*  *  *  *

Yay for random poetic, story goodness as I struggle to wake from my zombie like state ^_^ *chuckles and sips coffee-goodness*

Even though I'm very much a Thriller Video Reject (that's a fun visual, no? lol) I made sure to be productive and as soon as I was able, I sat myself down and started writing. There really wasn't any internal debate about it, I just made myself do it. Didn't over think it, didn't feel blocked or worried that it wouldn't come out well... 

Maybe getting myself motivated to write something every day, no matter the length, is allowing even more unwanted mental debris to be washed away. And I'll tell you one thing... I definitely feel better for it. *grows a small smile*

So....yesterday went well ^_^ Considering I was runnin' on fumes when I woke myself at that ungodly hour of 5am. But it was a good day, so that's somethin'. Also became the Leader of a small band of adorable Girl Scouts as they sold cookies. Didn't take too long for me to get them to exclaim the following, "Our Girl Scout Cookies are made of Real Girl Scouts!" *chuckles

No wonder I was Called Wednesday... *grins*

Me and the Minions even discussed how that was possible... Ya see, the Brownies that never made it to actual Girl Scout due to poor selling techniques were put to good use...by becoming next years batch of Cookies *laughs

I got away with this epic silliness because I informed them, that I too, had been a Girl Scout. They were awesome ^_^

All in all, the day went pretty groovy. Looking forward to going back for a few Pre-Faire classes before the season starts on April 6th.

Also gotta make sure I have an income set up before hand, which is also in the works. Should learn more about that in a few days. So with the possibility of a new job, volunteering/working in Renn-Faire this year, Two Trips planned, finally getting my GED after years of being unable to and getting my ass back into school for a Bachelors Degree... Not to mention writing everyday, so that I can get myself motivated creatively to start writing something Original (more for myself than anything else) and also start recording more Vlog type Videos, editing them and getting them uploaded on my YouTube channel every week... 

Should be fun ^_^

*chuckles'n'shakes her head*

Alright muh lovelies, time to scamper off to wake up that damned hamster in my head so it can get the wheel moving and I can no longer wander about as a zombuh :P


-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment