Thursday, March 7, 2013

When Dreams Turn into Movies

I had something interesting lined out for today's Blog, but then I was bombarded with the most interesting dreams... All of them were a trip, but it was the ones right before I woke up, that bled into each other so seamlessly... Becoming a full length Sci Fi Movie of Horror and Suspense. It was based off of Aliens, my childhood favorite.

I was on an outer rim space colony, orbiting a nearby planet with several moons. It was an older, Military structure, seemingly abandoned for no discernible reason. I was with a small group of people, maybe 40 plus, mostly military... Hell, most of the crew from the USS Sulaco was there; Hicks, Bishop, Ripley, Newt, Drake, Vasquez, Hudson, Frost, Apone, Gorman, etc. As if they'd made it out of LV-426 with little casualties. That was my group, my Family on this hunk of space junk. The other half were unknowns, most were nice enough, but I remember there being a small, tight nit group of roughnecks, hired guns for the right price. Mercs. And no one liked them.

We all kept to ourselves, 'tried' being the key word, because there was one female Merc who had a real hard-on for getting in my face, tryin' to get a rise outta me like a school yard bully pickin' on the new kid. But there was a reason for it... She knew something and was trying to use me as a distraction...

Come to find out there had been a breech; something about an unknown element somewhere on the depths of the space colony. The very same Thing that had hollowed this floating colony out so many years prior to our visit.

And go figure it would be me that found out exactly what that Thing was...

Trust me when I say, (Even thought it was a dream) it was one of the most frightening moments of my life...

But seein' as I'm pressed for time, I'll have to save the rest for another Blog ;) And I promise you, it'll definitely be worth the wait.

*huggles and scampers off*



-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment