Monday, March 18, 2013

Before Sleep Overtakes Me...

This was me on Saturday lol


It's a quarter 'til 2 o'clock in the AM and I'm finally getting nice and exhausted. And wouldn't you know? I'm drinking Water right now. *Chuckles and sips the cool liquid

Heh, must be pretty damned tired if I've decided to lay of the caffeine. Even though, I did have some amazing coffee today ^_^ After Faire classes O doom (All Three done in one day :D) sunburned and exhausted, I ended up going over to my Friend's Tammy'n'Julie's place. T'was most awesome being able to spend time with these two goofy sisters ^_^ There was giggling, shenanigans and eventually, I passed out nice'n'corpse like on their couch. And what a magically comfortable couch...

And today for St Patty's Day, we hung out and just watched the classic, 'Innerspace', a horror movie on Netflix called 'Super Hybrid' which I was actually impressed with and random hysterical youtube videos. Yay for sobriety! *chuckles softly* It was just nice to get outta the house and be goofy.

All in all, decent weekend o doom. Apologies for not having anything more interesting to talk about... I am pretty beat lol

I did spend the last hour re-reading a few of my older, unfinished stories. I guess it's my way of trying to throw myself back in so I finally finish the damned things. One is literally a few chapters away from being complete. And I still have one helluva curve ball for the finale. I'm not gunna give anything away... But I know that many a Fan of this particular FanFic are gunna sit back in shock.

*yawns and shakes her head; a small smile gracing her lips*

Look at that... It's 2 o'clock. Woo... *feels her brain turn into mush*

And on that ever so magical note, it's time to get silly butt to bed so I can wake up in the morrow and write something that's actually interesting...and shtuff...O.o

Alright muh luvlies, time to go faceplant in an epic fashion ;)



-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment