Thursday, March 14, 2013

Here, I Grieve...

Listless and confused... Drifting through a conduit of thoughts, aimless and broken as the emotions fight to find a solution to what cannot be named. 

The soul is weary, heavy and torn... Wandering within the inner catacombs of a self-destructive mind.

I want to reach out toward the light, but find that it's just too far away... I see it shimmering before me, beckoning me... 

But I'm devoured by dancing shadows...not threatening or suffocating, but loving and comforting. Their embrace is not cold, quite the contrary. Their presence telling me without words... I'm not alone.

A broken smile hangs from my lips as the pressure lifts slightly from my chest. More time to grieve...more pain to wash clean...

And within this silence... I can see...you're finally Free.

And it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

-Anon-


No comments:

Post a Comment