Monday, March 25, 2013

Crazy Kittehs and Strange Coincidences

Gotta love Early wake up calls of the fuzzy kind... *grumbles*

One of my Feline Children, (Pez, the 11 year old Tabby from Hell) proceeded to scratch and head bump my bedroom door at 6:30-ish this morning, which not only woke me up, but got my bladder to go, "Potty Time!" Disgruntled, I rose from my bed and shuffled toward my door...where Pez was Still scratching and Head Bumping (because he's an asshole) and when I finally entered the hallway, I let out a deep chested snarling growl and watched as that furry lil bastard scampered off all happy like. Growling, I made a sharp right into the bathroom and went through the morning ritual O doom, than reemerged so I could thriller walk my way to the kitchen.

Though suffering a zombuh-like state, I was aware of the furry creatures circling my feet like mini land sharks. Gir was just following me around in his usual polite way, but the Pez Creature was meowing in that whining pitch that made me want to drop kick him out of the kitchen. (Not recommended lol)

Seeing that their dry food was low, I gave them a lil more and thought that would appease the fuzzy lil shit, but oh no... That wasn't enough for his royal pain-in-the-ass... He continued pestering me, and I continued growling like an irritated Lion (Gotta record that one of these days; my voice drops several octaves when I'm tired and my Growl is as Low if not Lower than Riddick's lol) and when I finally retrieved my cup-o-instant doom, I shuffled back to the computer o doom to sit and wake up, when I heard a loud THUMP in the kitchen , followed by Pez Hissing, than began having a so-called 'Asthma Attack' (He actually fakes it sometimes to get his way... Evil little shit doesn't even Begin to describe it lol) and I knew it wasn't genuine, he was trying to get my attention.

He got it alright... I come into the kitchen just as Gir latched onto Pez like the giant Facehugger from Prometheus and literally Threw Pez onto the ground XD I had to distract Gir so Pez could run off (The asthma attack magically went away...he was faking it lol) and I had to get Gir to go into their large cat carrier for a time out. Usually he knows what 'Box' means, but he was so focused on going after Pez, I had to pick him up and put him in front of it for him to finally get it.

After a few minutes in the 'Box' (Time Out), I let him out. He knew I wasn't mad at him, I was just getting him to calm down. Gir went after Pez for waking me up so early and pissing me off. *chuckles'n'shakes her head* Muh boys crack me up...XD

Yay Coffee!! *snorts*
Saturday Faire-Workshops went really well. I was a little worried about finding a way to get a CPR-1st Aid certification (for my possible job o doom) because I read it would be slightly pricey. That, and I honestly had no idea where to look lol With that on my mind, I was also a little worried that due to not having enough funds, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get a Proper Bodice in time for the last weekend of Build (Before Faire actually starts) so my Garb could be approved. So you can imagine, I was kinda stressed out.

Here's where the 'Universe' decided to step in again...

Found out the Night before Saturday, literally the Moment I vented my worries to my Dad about getting a Bodice in time and possibly not being able to work Faire... I receive a text from a Dear friend, offering for me to come over after workshops to get me fitted for a Bodice. Talk about timing, huh? One less thing to stress about. 

But now I had to worry about the CPR'n'1st Aid. (Wait for it, it gets weirder)

When I got to Workshops, All I had left to do, was get my picture taken for my New Pass. I then found out they were offering a CPR class later in the day (which was kinda strange considering the fact that was something I really needed and never thought Faire would offer), so I was really stoked.

While waiting to get the picture taken, I noticed it was getting closer to 1pm (Which is when the CPR class was about to start) slightly anxious, I got my picture taken, and Raced with my Faire Uncle to where the class was supposed to be. We were literally told to go four Different places (because no one really knew where it was) and thankfully, found others who were also going to take the course, and decided to hang with them. Finally, we were told where to go, and thinking we were late, we hurried over and wouldn't ya know? Our awesome instructor didn't show up til about ten minutes later.

It was a fun little course with allot of laughing because not only did he have a great sense of Humor, I had some Faire family there to tease me accordingly lol 

Yay I'm Certified! O.o lol

After Faire workshops O doom (And a lovely fresh sunburn due to not finding my sunscreen before hand) I left with my Faire Brother Chris to venture forth to his abode where his Lovely Lauren was waiting along with their lovely Friend/Roommate Lauren.

Not only did we have a blast hanging out (I'm also quite entertaining when I'm slightly delirious from too much sunlight and not enough sleep lol) there was lots of laughing and I met two new kittehs that are absolutely adorable ^_^ Lil Lauren (Awesome roomy o doom) did my measurements and created a Beautiful bodice for me that Actually fit! But here's the kicker; when she was finally finished, we got it on me, and it was a little tighter than we all expected. But than we found out why. Within a few hours, I had gained an inch and a Half everywhere due to water weight (The evil Period Doth approach). So I gotta wear it a few times during the week so I get used to it, and it starts to mold to me.

So how about that? The two things I was most stressed about... Literally fell into my lap the next day.

I guess the 'Verse really wants to keep me on the path I humbly asked to be on. It's really weird how all of this is actually falling into place. I think about what I want to do, I figure out how I need to do it, and when I need to get certain things done and I'm not sure how I'm going to do it...next thing I know, there it is. Standing in front of me going, "Hi!!" lol

*Rocks out to Michael Jackson's, "Thriller" that randomly starts playing from her song list* Irony knows no bounds XD

Well muh luvlies, I gotta chug this here coffee and get all clean, lotion up, lather myself in sunblock and get My Dad and Myself to H'n'R Block for that exciting Tax thing O doom. Than I bring him home, and run off to do a few more Errands and head home. I'll probably swing by my Favorite park again...but we'll see ;)

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment