Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh Blessed Coffee, How I Love Thee!!

Ya...I know how she feels XD lol

The brain is a battlefield of thoughts, broken images strewn across an old, tattered screen. Dreams linger just behind tired eyes, flickering softly as they fade into the depths of an overactive mind. Time seems stagnant, listless and uneventful as morning sunlight breaks defiantly through a thick marine layer.

I drag myself into the kitchen, legs groaning in protest as my body continues to warm up like the cold engine of an old 350. Slowly, I make my way into the small quarters of my kitchen and fix myself a small cup of instant coffee. As I wait for the water to finish in the microwave, I hear the distinct sounds of small sparrow like birds just outside the cracked windows across from me. Out of habit, I mimic their songs in a chorus of soft tweets and clicks, causing my large Bengal/Mainecoon mix GIR to join me in the kitchen, wondering why I'm talking like a bird. I pause for a moment, listening as the birds return the song and suddenly I sense they're closer than before. GIR immediately jumps up on silent paws onto the old, inactive stove, and peers up at the old wall fan as if something is there. I let out a series of soft sparrow clicks, and notice a small song bird peaking in from the other side, having come after I called to him. GIR watched the curious bird calmly as I smiled and gently said hello to our feathered friend. He continued to look at me, wondering why I was able to speak bird and after a moment, flew away. Little did I know... His female companion was also there, and she made a point to stop and gaze in at me before following her mate.

I love speaking to my Birdy-neighbors in the morning. ^_^

*chuckles and sips her fresh coffee goodness* I love being able to communicate with animals, especially birds. I love how they respond to me. Mostly curious, but every so often, they come within a foot of me, realize I'm human, and get all kinds of irate; puffing up and chattering at me Angrily for confusing them before flying off. That always cracks me up XD

*takes another sip of her coffee and notices the BS that qualifies for 'news'* Ugh... I can't believe the Crap they show as so called, 'News'. They're covering Lindsay Lohan's whole court thing. Uhm...I'm sorry, I'm supposed to what, give a shit? I don't dislike the girl (She's still a girl in my eyes) but how in the Hell is this News? This is Her Personal Life, it does Not effect my life whatsoever. To Each their Own, ya know? *growls and shakes her head

It's such utter bullshit...it personally, disgusts me. She doesn't, she can do whatever she wants because I honestly just don't care. If I knew her personally, I'd be more insulted that the Media believes that they have the 'Right' to advertise her life as they see fit because the public 'deserves' to 'know'. The public doesn't give a shit. And the people that Do, seriously need to get their priorities straight, turn off the god damned television and I don't know...get a life?

*lets out a frustrated sigh* Anyway...

I'm surprised I got up so early, even though I told myself to get up before 10am today, I wasn't sure if I actually would. And I did, without the help of an Alarm ^_^ I wanted to get up at a decent time so I didn't end up staying up too late again. But we'll see how that goes, seein' as I'm naturally Nocturnal XD

Because usually...this is how I 'Appear' in the morning...
And those who know me personally, and have seen me in the 'morning'...will find this Hysterically accurate XD

*giggles and takes a hefty drink of her coffee of instant goodness*

Well my luvlies, I will bid thee anon for now and continue to de-zombuh-fy myself and mayhaps have something interesting to write about later on. 

*Smiles'n'waves*

-Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment